Week 2 / T3

Kia Orana, this week is Cook Island Language Week. To celebrate this we are learning a prayer and some basic sayings in Cook Island Maori. Here is a video of the Pasifika leaders saying the prayer: We had such a great week last week and all students seem to be settling in well! I have been impressed at their willingness to try new things and their behaviour has been exemplary!! This week all of the classes are seeing Harold the giraffe in the Life Education truck. We are learning about our bodies and how to look after them. If you would like to buy some merchandise see the form below:
From the senior school:
Here is the week ahead… Monday: Life Education visit #2 with Harold!- We welcome Doris to our Kakano 8 class! Tuesday: Normal school day, - We welcome Lola to our Kakano 8 class. (Parent/Student/Teacher conferences for Years 1-6, not Year 0) Wednesday: Normal school day, (Parent/Student/Teacher conferences for Years 1-6, not Year 0) Thursday: Hot Milo fundraiser day $1 / Nalu day! Friday: School Visit for our new friends / Library - Please bring your library book bag back!/ Sausage Sizzle and Juicies for sale ($1.50 each) / Golden time / School assembly (new children welcomed) Enjoy this beautiful Sunday and see you all tomorrow!!
Don't forget to bring your book bags back to school each day. I dont know why when I post this blog it jumbles it all up but I will check out why! I am still sorting out our Educa and will post more this week! Thanks for your patience. Mrs Trask

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Term Four

Week 10 - Term 3