Final blog from Mrs Trask!

 Kiaora whanau,



Firstly thank you so much for trusting me to teach your children these past two terms. It has been an absolute pleasure and I have enjoyed getting to know them all. 

Thank you kindly for the gifts you have sent my way in the past few days. 

Thank you also to Mrs Naomi and Mr Alan for their support in our classroom. 

I will be updating the Educa photos from our past few weeks in the next couple of days. A reminder to not share any pictures that are not specifically featuring JUST YOUR CHILD. Thanks so much. 

Below are two links to the photos from prizegiving and the reading log for summer holidays. REMEMBER: Reading to your child is just as important and can be recorded to be able to be in the prize draw. A hard copy will also be sent home today. Please check bags and put it somewhere safe like on your fridge. 

Kakano


Reading logs: 

Finally I wish you and your families a very happy Christmas and a happy new year! I will see you all in some capacity in the new school year. 
Love Mrs Trask & Nalu! xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Term Four

Week 2 / T3

Week 5 - Online Learning Term 3 2021