Mid Week Blog Post Wk 6 / T4

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

A few reminders for the rest of the week: 

Homework:

• Highlighted entries in the Orange homework books are the books I am wanting your child to read themselves with little help from you. They can use their fingerspelling techniques to sound out the words and sounds we have been working on in class. 
  • Non highlighted entries will remain with the instruction "Share read" which is reading together. 
Library books:
Thanks to those who have returned overdue books. ALL Library books need to be returned by this Friday at our normal library visit for the annual stock take. Thanks.

Golden Time:
We will be playing in the sprinkler / hose on Friday if hot and sunny so please bring togs and towels on FRIDAY only.  Ill have a back up in place incase it is cold and wet. 

Friday:
Sausage sizzle and juicie day - $1.50each
Nalu day 
Library visit

Parents to make a time to meet with me: I will send an email out to the following parents (if I don't hear back through this blog) to make an informal meeting time to discuss their child's first round of testing (5.1) and how they are settling into school. This time around it involves the parents of:  Evin, Nis Rose, John, Emma, Aion, Kanvi, and Catherine. This will take no longer than 5-10 minutes either before or after school at a day / time that suits you.  Please email me or msg me if you want to book in.
Thanks

Kind regards

Jane Trask 
janet@stmarysrotorua.school.nz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Term Four

Week 2 / T3

Week 5 - Online Learning Term 3 2021